Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Little About Me - Shannon Brophy

I suppose, like every other blog begins, I will give you a brief introduction about myself.

My name is Shannon Brophy, and I am a Portland native. Therefore, it is inevitable that I enjoy exploring local farmers markets with my dog, Tucker; trying new restaurants; taking yoga classes; and simply spending time with my family. It's a typical schedule for someone living in the Portland area. But what sets me apart from others is my passion for traveling and exploring the world. In 2010, I spent four amazing months living and studying abroad in France. Submerging myself in a new culture was thrilling, and I pray for the opportunity to do it again, very soon. I like to think that when I am discovering new people and places, I am actually finding myself.



As of late June, I will be moving to downtown Portland - with my dog of course. Ideally, I hope to pursue my career in the Portland area. As of now, I am open to exploring new jobs because I thrive in new environments.

I would be a wonderful addition to a company because I am vibrant, enthusiastic and devoted.

I am highly skilled at using social media - professional and personal. Additionally, I have been trained at a variety of computer programs such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.

No comments: